Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: Not as well travelled as I thought
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm an English expat constantly struggling to be understood in a different country. I work in the cut throat world trying to bring "YARRR" and "Ne'er-Do-Well" into regular conversation My swear word of choice is Stink Nugget. I'm a yarn snob.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Not as well travelled as I thought

I've got to get moving , I've aparently only visited 17 countries (7%) and there are some vast sections noticably absent!



create your own visited countries map

Luckily the addition of both the US and Russia makes it look much more impressive - but on the whole, I've been to small countries... Can you see the teeny little red dot in the middle of the Pacific (that isn't Hawaii - I got that by default)?... thought not

Comments on "Not as well travelled as I thought"

 

post a comment