Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: So... more about potential content here

Saturday, March 19, 2005

So... more about potential content here

I thought I'd ramble a little bit about what I will subject the big, bad, intraweb to.

I'm currently obessed with:-
  • Knitting
  • Work
  • Ranting about neighbo(u)rs
  • General bitching and/or gossip
  • Weird Japanese things (including huge bottles of Sake)
I'm still playing around with formats and the like, so far, so pink.

Going on in my world right now? Apart from preparing for a viewing of Gingersnaps 2 (aka Gingersnaps Unleashed... those that know me well, will know why that title makes me giggle) and Toys Are Not For Children at the pad with Dr L, J n J (the BNAT film buffs) and S. Should be spooktastic... ummm... well - I'm working!

The US version of the latest game I've been working on is out on the shelves (still working on those pesky Euro versions). Check it out if you care:-

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix for the PSP

I'm also finishing up on some super secret pressies for the family - more on that later.

Minty out

Comments on "So... more about potential content here"

 

Blogger smallerdemon said ... (3:00 PM) : 

:) Nice pink.

Ah yes, Toys Are Not For Children. I generally associate that with the need to take a shower now.

 

post a comment