Mix of old and new Fraggle Stick Car: More knitting frenzy

Saturday, March 26, 2005

More knitting frenzy

So - I've finished the "super secret presents" and will post pictures once they are no longer so very secret.

I did start my next knitting project - some gauntlets for Dr. L. Whilst it does sound like I'm getting a little medieval on her ass, its not as Ren Faire as it may sound (cue classic lightning bolt video). I just hope I don't run out of yarn... whatever.

Tonight is the "Bunnies on Crosses" party. In true heretic fashion, its a "come as your favorite biblical character party. Taking things possibly a little too literally, I'm planning on coming as a stigmata-esque easter bunny. Although I've been rather stiffled in my plans as a Donnie Darko type bunny outfit it rather tricky to conjure up in about 4 hours notice (I was lazy), and the backup plan as the Plagues of Egypt is equally troublesome. However, "The Passion of the Bunny" it may well be.

S bought another new guitar today. He claims that he produces them from his butt (it aparently keeps them in tune better). I've lost count of how many he has now, but its a useful defence when I buy shoes.

Comments on "More knitting frenzy"

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (2:36 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (2:36 PM) : 

So... I went as the Passion of the Bunny. Which was cool. Dr L went as the 6 of the 10 Plagues, S was a Burning Bush (although he didn't wear a Dubya mask that would have been the icing on the cake), C was the head of John the Baptist, and M was a naughty, naughty nun.

I've decided that I hate costume parties when not even the hosts bother to dress up in their chosen theme costume. Its just sloppy, boring and a bit of a waste of time. That describes the evening pretty well (apart from hanging out with the aforementioned chums). The high point of the evening was when we were introduced to an animator who's claim to fame was working on the Lamisil foot nail fungus commercial. I wish I was kidding

 

Blogger s said ... (11:34 AM) : 

I nodded and pretended I knew the commercial but I don't remember it...party wasn't so hot, but the food was tasty.

Your link to the video doesn't work...methinks there is an extra http in your soup

 

Blogger FranklinMinty said ... (12:00 PM) : 

Oopsie... link made to work

Re party - it was a case of "oh, I guess that we were supposed to bring the fun, huh?"

 

post a comment